Monday 4 June 2012

Murray Watch Monday

I'm back! I'm very sorry that I haven't been updating recently but I have been swamped with exams and have been unable to give this my full attention, however I have now finished exams and I don't have any more till January so I expect this blog will be running as normal from now on. At least I'm back for the second week of Roland Garros, If I had missed a slam I would have felt terrible!


So since I've been away what has Mr Murray been up to? Well he's rejoined twitter! I wont bore you with everything he's said but here's a few of the comments he's made since he's been at the French Open, just so you can get a sense of whats going through his mind at this time.






 So as you can see he has been joking around most of the time and seems relaxed, however after his second round match, when he had to fight back from one set down with a back injury, he was keen to other his thanks for the support he received. The next day he seemed agitated at the speed it takes for the schedules to be released but it seems he's gone back to relaxing by playing scrabble with the 'missus' winning with 'hernias'!

We hope to see Andy Murray in action today and fingers crossed he is feeling in better shape and will not pull out of the Aegon Championships as the more time we get to watch grass-court tennis the better! 

If your a fan of the whole Murray family then this series of interviews with the brothers gives a snap-shot into their lives on tour, and off!

Best and Worst things about having each other as brothers



No comments:

Post a Comment